You're being careful, we are too.
The health and safety of our patients our number one priority! In order to maintain social distancing, our visitor policies have been updated to reflect the limitations that the COVID-19 pandemic has created. Concord OB/GYN is currently restricting visitors.
- Birth partners, parents of patients under 18, and companions for individuals with intellectual and/or physical disabilities, may accompany you to your visit.
- No children or other family members are permitted.
- Birth partners should refrain from entering the building until their partner contacts them to join them for their visit.
- All patients and visitors are screened and are required to wear a mask into the office.
If you are having any of the following symptoms:
- sore throat
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- new shortness of breath
- new loss of taste or smell
Please contact the main office at 978-369-7627 to discuss your symptoms with a nurse to see if a telemedicine visit is right for you.
Visitors at Emerson Hospital
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) - Due to the recent spike in COVID-19, no visitors are currently permitted. You may FaceTime your birth partner when the sonographer mentions it is safe to do so.
- Visitors are not permitted to attend non-stress tests (NST's). Your labor support person should remain in the car.
- Labor and delivery patients can have a designated birth partner who remains the same throughout their stay (must be tested and screened for COVID-19). In addition, a professional doula may accompany the patient for labor support (must be screened for COVID-like illness). No other visitors, including siblings of newborn patients, are allowed.
- Maternity patients receiving postpartum care can have their birth partner remain with them during their stay. No other visitors, including siblings of newborn patients, are allowed.